Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall Craft Shows


Fall is in the air (well...some days still feel like Summer) and the holiday season is just around the corner! I have begun sewing a few new items for Red Rover Designs...new items will include quilted messenger bags, purses, kitchen towels and possibly a new scarf design. Christmas will be here before we know it and most people will be on the hunt for that perfect gift for someone. I am planning to have some items that are Christmas specific while others can be put to use year round.

Thanks to a few friends of mine I have been encouraged to sell my designs at another Craft Fair. I am currently trying to decide which Fair I would like to be a part of the most. I will keep you posted on what I decide as well as details so you can come out and support Red Rover Designs as well as the other vendors.

As always I will still be taking custom orders and requests as I prepare for this event!

1 comment:

emilyc @ Sew Super Sweet said...

I am displaying at my first craft fair in October and am both nervous and excited! How was your first event?

Thanks for stopping by Sew Super Sweet earlier this week, I appreciate the visit! :)