Thursday, August 26, 2010

Etsy.com

If you haven't heard of Etsy.com yet you must go check it out. It is a great website for handmade items and hard to find vintage items. People from all over are able to set up a "shop" and list thier items for sale. You pay a minimal listing fee, set the price and shipping (if applicable) for each item which lists the item for 4 months or until it sells.

After several friends suggesting I sell my designs on etsy.com I decided to give it a try. Why not? I wanted to have my shop name of RedRoverDesigns, but someone else already had that name (I was totally bummed when I found this out). Well, I could have gone with RRDesigns, but decided to be a little creative and use DoubleRDesigns as my shop name!
Click on the title of this entry and it will take you to my shop!

Check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/doublerdesigns

No comments: