Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Under Construction!!!!

Welcome to Red Rover Designs! A few years ago I saw a purse that I just had to have. It was rather pricey because it was handmade, but I decided I would splurge on myself. After purchasing the purse and looking at it closer I developed my own pattern to duplicate the style. I started making my own purses (variety of colors, patterns, sizes, and styles). When I was out people would ask where I bought my purse and I would tell them I made it! Time and time again people suggested I sell them...so I did and Red Rover Designs began to bloom. I made a few by special request (OU, OSU, baseball, western, etc) and others that were from the same fabric that I had made for myself or just liked when I was in the fabric stores. I really enjoyed making these purses and seeing them used by friends and family around town. Life got busy and I let this passion of mine slip to the side until recently...

I am hoping that this blog will help me get back to creating and sewing more and possibly selling a few items again. If you have special requests or suggestions for a project please let me know!

No comments: