Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Scarves for every occasion...

A few months ago I got the bug to begin teaching myself to knit. Well, I took on the challenge and decided to start simple. I started kitting scarves of various colors just to pass some extra time (and it was very relaxing). After a while I had an abundance of scarves sitting around my house...it was getting closer to Christmas so I decided to publish pictures of them on my Facebook page and just see what type of interest others would have in them. Who would have thought I would have such a great response and be knitting additional scarves over and above what was already completed for friends to purchase? These scarves make great Christmas, birthday, or "Just for fun" gifts.

Here are a few pictures of the ones that I already made and sold...


Raspberry Mocha

Technicolor Dream Scarf



Hot Chocolate

Strawberry Sunrise

No comments: