Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Fall Designs!!!!

Another productive weekend at the sewing machine!

Quilted Messenger Bags will be one of the new designs for Fall 2010! I have a variety of material that I will be working with the next few weeks. Stay tuned to see which design is next!

Messenger bag has an adjustable shoulder strap, large back pocket, 3 front pockets, and 2 inside pockets. It also features a removable bottom for easy washing. Bags will be available for sale at my Etsy.com Shop as well as directly from me through e-mail or Red Rover Designs fan page on Facebook.



Another new item for the Fall will be kitchen towels! Needing to replace some older kitchen towels or looking for the perfect gift for someone? These are great for House Warmings, Teachers, Brides-to-be, etc.
The towels will be sold in matching sets for $10. I will be making several designs in the next weeks, but if you have specific colors you are looking for please let me know!


I am linking up to a few blogs that I have recently come across and sharing my creations!

Creations by Kara


Photobucket

Get Your Craft On Tuesday

6 comments:

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

LOVE IT! But, I LOVE anything black and white :)

~Lori @ Paisley Passions
Join my Linky Party Thrilling Thursdays

Haylee said...

What a great messenger bag. I love the fabric.

Leslie said...

this is lovely

Nina... said...

I love black and white, so classic! The bag and dish towel look great, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute Bag! Love the dish towels too. The fabric you used is just beautiful!
Thanks for linking up. :)

Rene' said...

Great messenger bag. Thanks for sharing!