Monday, November 22, 2010

Custom Orders

On occasion I get requests for custom orders. I enjoy being creative with the fabrics yet meeting each personal request. My most recent order was for a quilted diaperbag for a friend from Middle School/High School. I had made a quilted diaperbag for another friend earlier this Spring and ever since have had requests for similar bags. My friend told me what type of material she was wanting and then let me create what I thought would look best. I can't wait to deliver this bag tonight and to meet her new little girl that will get to use this bag!

This bag features 2 side pockets, 2 inside pockets, 2 front pockets (under flap), adjustable strap and removable solid base.

Here are a few pictures of the completed project!






This week I will be linking up to CraftOManiac Monday, Sew Cute Tuesday, Look What I Made, and Sew & Tell Friday

1 comment:

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Cute bag!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!